Compatible with other Spec Ops tools such as our inclusive line of 20 oz and 22 oz steel hammers, the soft mallet hammer cap assists in utilizing our hammers for non-marring applications and finish work. This soft rubber design gives our hammers’ face a dual functionality and increases the versatility of applications. The non-marring Santoprene rubber caps protect against any damage on finish and flooring work. Performing under the most extreme temperatures ranging from -80º F to +275º F, this soft mallet hammer cap ensures durability and longevity with no cracking. All Spec Ops tools are backed by our five-star, hassle-free lifetime warranty, and with each purchase made, we support our nation’s heroes by donating 3% of proceeds to veteran and first responder causes.
- Non-marring Santoprene™ rubber cap protects finish and flooring work
- Extreme temperature performance of -80º F to +275º F with no cracking
- For use with 20-oz and 22-oz steel hammers
- Non-marring and bounce resistant application
- Protects finish and flooring work